Being accused of a crime can be one of the scariest moments of your life. Let our years of experience get you through these troubling times. We have taken cases in over 20 Michigan Counties.
Attorney Marcus Garske is one of the area’s only Trial College graduates. Trial College is a week long training program designed to teach Attorneys the extra tools that are needed to be successful in all facets of a Jury Trial.
Here at Garske Hewitt we have handled everything from Speeding Tickets to Open Murder, but here is a list of the most common crimes that we have defended:
- OWI – Operating While Intoxicated (Drunk Driving)
- OUID – Operating Under the Influence of Drugs (Drugged Driving)
- Possession of Controlled Substance – (Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin, etc.)
- Manufacturing/Delivery of Controlled Substance
- Retail Fraud (Shop Lifting)
- Driving Charges (Speeding, No Insurance, No License, etc.)
- Assault and Battery (Fighting)
- Domestic Violence
- Minor in Possession (MIP)
- Fleeing and Eluding
- Assaulting/Resisting/Obstructing an Officer
- Home Invasion (burglary from a house)
- Larceny in a Building
You need an attorney that understands the whole picture. One who understands how a conviction will affect you outside the courtroom, especially when it comes to your Driver’s License, State Licensing (including Nursing Licensing), and your Gun Rights.
You need a Non-Judgmental, Empathetic, Advocate who can stand up for your rights!